| 2017 California Public Records & Open Meetings Conference
2017 California Public Records & Open Meetings Conference
We have placed the program materials online for you to peruse and/or print before the Conference. This site will be available for use before and after the Conference. In the event that we receive supplemental program materials - we will post these materials to the website after the Conference. Thank you for taking part in our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.
1. Brown Act Traps and Escape Routes.pdf
2. Handling Difficult Meetings and Closed Sessions.pdf
3. Prosecuting and Defending Writs.pdf
4. Do You Know the Way from the City of San Jose.pdf
5. Best Practices and Policies Regarding Record Retention in a Digital Age.pdf
6. Ethical Issues in Open Government Law.pdf
Keynote Speaker - David Greene.pdf
Points of view or opinions expressed in these materials are those of the speaker(s). They have not been adopted or endorsed by The State Bar of California's Board of Trustees and do not constitute the official position or policy of The State Bar of California. Nothing contained herein is intended to address any specific legal inquiry, nor is it a substitute for indepedent legal research to original sources or obtaining separate legal advice regarding specific legal situations. Copyright 2016 State Bar of California. All Rights Reserved.
1 of 1